[OpendTect_Users] Importing data sets with different survey geometries

Nayyer Islam nislam at mtu.edu
Thu Dec 26 19:10:00 CET 2013

Hi All,
I am working on some time-lapse data that were restricted to a small area
aiming to study the one producing reservoir. I have legacy data from the
same area but with a broader survey geometry and different inline and xline
numbers. One main difference between the two geometries is that the
time-lapse data starts from -8ms while legacy starts from 0ms.

I am having trouble in loading both the data-set under the same
survey/project.

Any suggestions on how can I import the both data-sets under one survey???

Sincerely,
*Nayyer Islam*

PhD Candidate, Geological Engineering
President, Geophysical Society at MTU