[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Class in Pittsburgh this weekend - open seats left

Friso Brouwer support-americas at dgbes.com
Fri May 17 17:52:37 CEST 2013

Sunday May 19 I will be conducting an "Introduction in OpendTect" class in
Pittsburgh. The class assumes no prior knowledge and serves a solid
introduction in the functionality of the OpendTect GPL release. However the
small class size allows to treat some special subjects - advanced
workflows, or plugin functionality on request of the participants.

We have a couple of spots left. If there is anyone in this group who wants
to attend the training, please message me here and we get you in.

Cheers,

Friso Brouwer
Support Americas
dGB Earth Sciences