[OpendTect_Users] Reminder: OpendTect Master Class at SEG 2014, Denver

Kristoffer Rimaila kristoffer.rimaila at dgbes.com
Tue Aug 19 23:10:06 CEST 2014

Dear OpendTect Users,

A brief reminder regarding the OpendTect Master Class at SEG 2014; We
still have a number of vacant seats at the event which will be held at
the Crowne Plaza Hotel in downtown Denver on Sunday 26. October 2014,
from 9am to 4pm. During the course we will give presentations and demos
on advanced workflows, new features in OpendTect v5.0 and much more!
Lunch will be provided for all attendees. Please click here
<http://dgbes.com/index.php/key-words/news/seg-denver-2014-opendtect-master-class>
for more information and to register!

I hope to see you in Denver!

Best Regards,

*Kristoffer Rimaila*
/Geoscientist/

*dGB Earth Sciences*
Phone: 	+1 281 240 3939 <tel:+1%20281%20240%203939>
E-mail: 	kristoffer.rimaila at dgbes.com
Internet: 	dgbes.com <http://dgbes.com> & opendtect.org
<http://opendtect.org>