[OpendTect_Users] Amplitude gain and volume mode

Tracy Stark tstark3 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 20 20:27:22 CET 2014

Damian,

If all you want to do is to change the display gain, this can be done using
the values next to the color bar,     which you can type over with new
values.

You can also change the display gain graphically when using the histogram
display of a selected line (crossline or slice). (use this button  to
generate a display like this  and then drag one of the green lines to change
the display gain.

Tracy

Tracy J. Stark
STARK Research / Stark Reality, Inc.