[OpendTect_Users] Sweetness Attribute

Christopher P. Ross cross at crossqi.com
Fri Jan 24 20:37:25 CET 2014

Rene,

Assuming that the numerator is nearly the same measure of reflection
strength in both equations, the question comes down to how close the
instantaneous frequency approaches the average.  I personnaly use the
average frequency that tends to vary more slowly, but both equations
should give you a relative answer of where better, more homogeneous
reservoirs are.

Chris