[OpendTect_Users] GNSS coordinates, Decimal degree

Alessandro Menichino alessandro.menichino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:17:26 CET 2014

Hi Maurizio,
I use opendtect for seismic interpretation, if you have a non projected coordinates OPD use them as projected coordinates. One walk-aroud is could be to use a scalar during the import of data, so you don’t have a lot od decimal digit.
try to send me the survey folder (only for the settings of the area) and one sgy file.

Berst regards,
Alessandro