[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Training in Houston

Kristoffer Rimaila kristoffer.rimaila at dgbes.com
Tue Jan 13 22:29:20 CET 2015

OpendTect Introduction and Plugin Training in Houston - 2015

OpendTect introduction (1-day) and plugin training are back in Houston!

Starting February 11th, we are bringing back 1-day courses every second
Wednesday and Thursday of the month.

During the introduction course, you will learn:

.         Basic concepts of OpendTect, visualization and manipulation

.         Setting up a survey from scratch

.         Introduction to the attribute editor and on-the-fly testing of
parameters

.         Mapping horizons and faults, in 2D and 3D

.         Writing attribute volumes, visualization

.         Introduction to the cross-plot capabilities in OpendTect

The price of the introductory course is $600 per seat. Academia qualify for
a 50% discount and commercial customers are allowed one free seat per year,
per purchased plugin. More details and specific topics of the plugin
training course can be found
<http://dgbes.com/index.php/services/consultancy-training/opendtect-training
-in-houston#details-plugin-training> here

Dates:

Every first Wednesday and Thursday of the month, starting February 11, 2015

Time:

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Venue:

1 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 935

77478 Sugar Land, TX

We suggest that participants bring their own laptops to the course. Please
check system and hardware requirements
<http://opendtect.org/lic/doc/system_requirements.html#hardware> here

http://www1.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/544169112/99372493513575474/embed.jpg

<http://dgbes.com/index.php/services/consultancy-training/opendtect-training