[OpendTect_Users] Information

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:01:13 CET 2015

Hola Felipe,

you could try imagemagick, or this: http://mewbies.com/acute_terminal_fun_03_create_ascii_art_and_ansi_on_the_terminal.htm

Hope this helps,

Gery

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Felipe Operti
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎March‎ ‎6‎, ‎2015 ‎4‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
To: users at opendtect.org

Dear,
I'm Felipe. I'm started to use OpenTect and I have a question for you. My purpose is to have the file ASCII of the image below that i plotted the jpg file from the 2D view of OpenTect. In realty my purpose is to obtain a lot of these 2D landscape in ASCII format to test an algorithm. Someone could help me?Someone know how is possibile to convert the matrix trace in a ASCII file where each colour is represented by a number?

Thank you very much!

Felipe