[Announce] OpendTect release 2.2.2

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at opendtect.org
Mon Feb 27 10:35:05 CET 2006

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that OpendTect v2.2.2 is now available for
downloading from the download center at www.opendtect.org. Highlights are:

* OUF (OpendTect User Friendliness) project functionalities:
   - Create random lines through welltracks
   - Shortcuts for moving inlines/crosslines/timeslices
   - Move elements in tree
   - Display color/colortable pixmaps in tree
   - Gridlines on inlines/crosslines/timeslices

* dGB plugins
   - Added lithology classification from well lithology log

* ArkCls plugin
   - Beta version of Workstation link on Linux

For more information, please see the release notes at:
http://www.opendtect.org/rel/RELEASE.txt

We thank Gaz de France for their financial support of the OUF project.

Best regards,

Paul de Groot.

--
-- Paul de Groot
-- OpendTect Support Team
-- paul.degroot at opendtect.org
-- http://www.opendtect.org
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104