[Announce] OpendTect v3.1.7

Nanne Hemstra nanne at opendtect.org
Mon Apr 21 14:43:43 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Today we released our latest development version of OpendTect v3.1.7.
This release can be seen as a preview of the coming stable release 3.2.
In the period to the end of May we will be trying to solve the bugs, and
make a few necessary additions.
Please note that we donot fully support Sun Sparc/Solaris as of this
release. From now on we will only provide the non-GUI parts.

New features are listed at:
http://opendtect.org/devel/RELEASE.txt

and for the dgb plugins at:
http://opendtect.org/devel/RELEASE.dgb.txt

ArkCls has made a new release of their SCI plugin and is included in 3.1.7.

OpendTect is, as always, available from our downloadcenter at
http://download.opendtect.org

Best regards,

Nanne Hemstra

--