[Announce] New plugin in v3.2: Common Contour Binning

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
Tue Jun 3 10:45:41 CEST 2008

Dear all,

It is a pleasure for me to announce that we have reached agreement with
Wintershall to commercialize their Common Contour Binning (CCB) technology.

CCB is used to detect subtle hydro-carbon related seismic anomalies and
to pinpoint Gas-Water, Gas-Oil and Oil-Water Contacts. CCB will be
released as a new commercial plugin in OpendTect v3.2, our next stable
release that is due this Friday. For more information on CCB, please
have a look at this website page: http://www2.dgb-group.com/ccb.html ,
or watch this tutorial video:
http://www.opendtect.org/tutorials/CCB/CCB.html .

If you happen to attend the EAGE conference in Rome, then please do
visit us in booth #7742. Apart from the new CCB plugin we will also demo
new features in OpendTect v3.2 and we will show the new MPSI
(Multi-Point Stochastic Inversion) plugin by Earthwork / Ark cls.

CCB and MPSI are protected by FlexLm license managing software. Please
don't hesitate to request an evaluation license key.

Best regards,

Paul de Groot.

--
-- Paul de Groot
-- President
-- paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
-- http://www.dgb-group.com
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104