[OpendTect_Announce] New development release OpendTect v4.1.1

Nanne Hemstra nanne at opendtect.org
Wed Jun 9 13:30:08 CEST 2010

Dear all,

Development release OpendTect v4.1.1 is now available from our download
center at http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html

This release contains our latest developments. Not all of them are
finished or bug-free, but we release it to you to get early feedback.

Worth mentioning is the availability of GMT and Madagascar packages for
Linux32 and Linux64. These packages contain the binaries for GMT and
Madagascar respectively and are ready to use with the OpendTect plugins.
The packages have to be installed on top of an existing installation,
which can be done with the 'inst_pkgs.od' script. This script is also
available in the download center.

If you have any comments, remarks, suggestions or questions ... Please
let us know.

Best regards,

Nanne Hemstra

--
Nanne Hemstra
OpendTect developer

dGB Earth Sciences
304, Gateway Plaza
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
Mumbai - 400 076, India
Phone: +91 22 25704984 , Fax: +91 22 25704977
http://www.opendtect.org