[OpendTect_Announce] OpendTect Packages

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Thu Aug 11 15:14:50 CEST 2011

Dear OpendTect user,

I take pleasure informing you that henceforth it is possible to rent
OpendTect Packages for typical G&G tasks. Packages consist of an OpendTect
license extended with logical sets of Plugins. We have defined 4 Packages,
which are licensed on a per annum basis against attractive rental prices:

   - Geology: Sequence Stratigraphy
   - Geophysics: Attributes & Filters
   - Geophysics: Inversion & Rock Properties
   - Geophysics: Velocities & PSDM

For rental prices and information on package content, please see:
http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/products.html .

Best regards,

Paul.

--