[OpendTect_Announce] Development release 4.3.0

Raman Singh raman.singh at dgbes.com
Tue Oct 4 13:05:59 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Development release OpendTect v4.3.0 is now available from our download
center at
http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html

This release contains our latest developments. Not all of them are
finished or bug-free, but we release it to you to get early feedback.

For the base package, release highlights are:
- SEG-Y Manipulation: manipulate all SEG-Y headers to create a new SEG-Y
file. Available in import, export.
- Import CBVS from another survey
- 2D→3D cube generation
- PickSet plane display with dip direction
- Multi PreStack Viewer
- Improvements in Event attribute
- Specify units to well logs. Save any well log as a volume.
- Well log tools. Change well log order on disk by using arrow keys in
well manager
- Stratal amplitude: optionally output the sample count (fold) as an
extra surface data.

If you have any comments, remarks, suggestions or questions ... Please
let us know.

Best regards,
Raman Singh

--