[OpendTect_Announce] OpendTect patch release 4.4.0n

Raman Singh raman.singh at dgbes.com
Fri Sep 20 13:16:14 CEST 2013

Hi all,

For the benefit of the OpendTect users, who are still using version 4.4,
we have released a new patch 4.4.0n. This new patch is now available for
installation/update. Yet, we do recommend the use of the latest stable
release 4.6.

To install or update to this new patch, either use the Installation
Manager from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the
Installation Manager from our download center:
http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes (except the
Installation Manager of course!) to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in this release, please refer to
http://opendtect.org/relman/oldrel/RELEASE.txt
and
http://opendtect.org/relman/oldrel/RELEASE.dgb.txt

Best regards,