[OpendTect_Announce] OpendTect patch release, PDF-3D and OpendTect Pro

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Sun Mar 8 11:12:24 CET 2015

Dear OpendTect user,

Please note that by default, the Adobe Reader will not be set up correctly
for a given user. To correct this the user's preferences will need to be
modified as follows:

1) Launch the Adobe Reader.
2) Click menu item Edit->Preferences... to pop up "Preferences" dialog.
3) On the left hand side under "Categories:" select "3D & Multmedia"
4) On the right hand side under "Renderer Options" turn on "Enable
double-side rendering"
5) Click [OK] in the "Preference" dialog.

This will save the user's preferences for all future use of the Adobe
Reader.

Best regards,

Paul.

--