[Developers] Preview releases

Bert Bril Bert.Bril at opendtect.org
Fri Aug 24 11:56:57 CEST 2007

Hi all,

It seems like a lot of people are creating plugins these days. Good.

To make things manageable, we are now starting to put 'preview' releases
on our ftp site. From now on, every new stable release number change
will be preceeded by a 'preview', available in ftp only. The interface
in the preview will not change, therefore plugins can be made before the
actual release appears. Problems found may get fixed.

I've just put v3.0.3preview on our ftp site. We needed a couple of
interface changes to fix the bugs, hence the release number change.

Look in:
ftp://ftp.opendtect.org/pub/v3.0.3
The packages you need are in the pkgs subdirectory.

/Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands