[Developers] intelMac_OD

Akio Sakai akios_ at mac.com
Sun Jul 15 08:30:00 CEST 2007

Hi

1) Recently I installed OD3.01c in intel Mac with Parallel desktop on
XP.  It could read old CBVS files generated in v.2** and a session
was saved.  But old CBVS files does not seem to be loaded on OD 3.02c
and this version cannot realize a session saved in OD3.01c  (= hang up).

I have not had many experiences for Parallel desktop for PC
applications, but so far I have never encountered troubles of PC
applications. Then I wonder if it is the problem in OD3.02c XP
version or it is a spec of XP version(?)   How about in wintel PC?

2) This is another issue. I had assumed OD did not work in intel Mac
without any reasons (Rosetta is a powerful emulator).  Today I
firstly installed OD3.02c and found it working normally(and can read
old CBVS).  Process speed looks reasonable and I assume it might be
native in intel (or universal binary).   Does it correct?

One trouble I encountered in quick review is that four icons of the
second to 4th from the left on the top panel were always shaded by
pushing of one of icons.  It is not serious if we select one from menu.

Akio