[Developers] Question on attribute factory

Robin Gary rjgary.gte at gte.net
Thu Feb 14 04:56:27 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm updating an attribute from a previous version of OD. I've made the
changes that I think are necessary based on a few emails in developers
archives. I can compile, load and run the attribute via selecting OD Tree
items and selecting the attribute that I want to display... Everything works
there and the data looks good.

I run into a problem when I go to create a seismic cube via the Processing
-> Output Seismic Cube menu item.  In the batch console I receive the
following message:

Preparing processing
Cannot find factory-entry for SRI_FindEvents

Finished batch processing.

I figure I've missed some update or that I have a naming issue... I've
compared my code to the delightful Tutorial plugin and don't see anything
different. If someone has had this experience... I could use an enlightening
pointer....

Thanks!

Robin Gary
Stark Reality