[OpendTect_Developers] Problem when running my plugin

Khaerul Adzany khaerul.adzany at waviv.com
Fri Mar 11 09:32:16 CET 2011

Dear  All,

I have some problem when running my plugin (on opendtect 4.0.1).
I've made a plugin, following the example TutSeisTools of the Tut and uiTut
plugins.
I've modified the example so it can accept more than one input cube, so as a
test I made a plugin that (let's say) can accept 4 or maybe 5 inputs.
The problem that I've been encountering is that when the input field number
is still <= 3 the plugin will run just fine, but when I add the 4th field to
the code, the program will end with a "Illegal instruction (core dumped)"
error (whether It processing something, or processing nothing)
So, my question is: is there a limit of inputs to our program/plugin in
opendtect? if there aren't any, how can we overcome this issue (I'm assuming
this as memory management case)?

PS: I've include the source code with this email.

Best Regards,

Khaerul Adzany