[OpendTect_Developers] help with static libs

Marcio Weck marcio.weck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:47:00 CET 2011

Dear all,

I want to apologize for lead badly this question. In general, my problem was
how to make the plugin link to my external libraries when loaded. Now is
working. I was using the command "make -n" as you said, but no paths to my
libs were showed, even with the makefile "improvements"(EXTRALIBSFORSHLIB).
This happens because I was using wrong places to my libraries (noob thing).
Now I set ALL my external libs in (I wasn't doing that):
" ${WORK}/lib/lux64/G"

Sorry again and Thank you.

Best regards,
Márcio