[OpendTect_Developers] Texture extraction

Kristofer Tingdahl kristofer.tingdahl at dgbes.com
Fri Nov 8 10:49:56 CET 2013

Dear David,

thanks for your e-mail. The use of Multitexture2 is going to remain in
OpendTect 4.6. In OpendTect's later versions this is removed and we will
use the texture-channels. You can get a preview of our developments at by
looking in the code checked out from our repository:

svn checkout https://svn.opendtect.org/od/trunk od

Best regards,

Kristofer Tingdahl

On 4 November 2013 14:59, David d'Angelo
<david.d-angelo at iais.fraunhofer.de>wrote:

>  Hi folks,
>
> I am working on a plugin to extract textured horizons and faults.
> Currently I have a problem extracting the texture data of a
> *visSurvey::FaultDisplay*.
> I saw that *visSurvey::FaultDisplay* uses a *visBase::MultiTexture2*object and not the *visBase::TextureChannels
> *object like seismic lines do.
> Does anybody have an idea how to extract a texture (rgba) from a
> *visBase::MultiTexture2* object?
>
> Best regards,
> David
>
> --