[Users] FAQ OpendTect fault and horizon tracker

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
Thu Aug 19 12:09:47 CEST 2004

Dear OpendTect users,

The ability to track horizons and faults promises to elevate OpendTect
from primarily a seismic attribute analysis and pattern recognition
system to a full-flexed trace interpretation system. Since we demo-ed a
prototype version in June at the EAGE conference in Paris many questions
have been asked. Please find herewith a compilation of the most
frequently asked questions and answers:

Q: When will the tracker be released?