[Users] picking horizon

Bert Bril Bert.Bril at opendtect.org
Mon Aug 28 10:04:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

Bagus Nurhandoko asked:

> Would you please to assist me why opendtect ver 2.2.3 cannot be used to pick
> the horizon....
> (the "finish" button in picking horizon is always inactive)

This is certainly a problem in 2.2.3. There were many more problems with
the version 2.2 tracking, which is why we completely revised the
tracking in the new release 2.4. We are targeting the 'stable' release
this week, the beta (2.5.0) has been available for a few weeks.

I'm sure everyone will find the new tracking subsystem a lot easier to
understand and use. Therefore, if you need to track, download the 2.4
release as soon as it's available and use that.

Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands