[Users] changing annotation scale

Amanda Pouwel amanda.pouwel at dgb-group.com
Fri Feb 9 11:37:36 CET 2007

Dear Urs, dear OpendTect Users,

>   I am trying to change the annotation scale from inline and crossline
> numbers to the actual coordinates. I didn't came across the
> possibility to do so.
For now it is not possible to change the annotation scale from the
inline and crossline number to the actual coordinates. I think this is
not easy to implement, because the inlines and crosslines are not
parallel to the X and Y-coordinates. Besides, the orientation of the
inlines and crosslines are different for each survey.

I heard that before the end of the month there should be a beta-release
of OpendTect in which a 2D-Viewer is implemented. In this 2D-Viewer, it
is possible to display the actual coordinates.

Best regards,
Amanda.

--
-- Amanda Pouwel    Geoscientist
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands