[Users] get ride of 1e30 values

Laurent.Langhi at csiro.au Laurent.Langhi at csiro.au
Tue Jul 10 13:02:54 CEST 2007

Dear users,

Is it possible not to display the 1e30 values? (or eg assign them a
value in order to make them transparent)

In a large survey I have imported a sub seismic volume which is not
regular and which has seismic data between two dipping surfaces. So also
the cube itself is delimited by inlines and crosslines and time slices,
the data only represent a part of the volume, the remainder is 0 value
read as undefined values (1e30) in OD.

When I display in Volume-Volren a meta attribute computed on the sub
seismic volume I have my attribute cube "surrounded" by 1e30 values
coloured in green which complicate the visualisation.

Is it a way to get ride of these undefined values in the display mode?
Or a way to define a sub cube following other directions than inlines
and crosslines? (so then lateral extent of the sub seismic volume will
include only real seismic data)

Many thanks

Laurent

Dr Laurent LANGHI

CSIRO Petroleum

Australian Resources Research Centre (ARRC)

Technology Park, 26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington  WA  6151, Australia

Tel:      +61 (0)8 6436 8741       Fax:  +61 (0)8 6436 8555

Email: Laurent.Langhi at csiro.au

http://www.petroleum.csiro.au/