[Users] Transparency problem

Eric Bouanga eric.bouanga at dgb-group.com
Tue Mar 13 10:17:47 CET 2007

Dear users,

On some machines, we have noticed a problem with transparencies when we
restore a session.

What happens is that the displayed element (inline,crossline, timeslice,
etc ..) can disappear from the display, or there is no display when we
move the mouse into the scene.
It can also happen when clicking for instance on the view mode, or when
trying to restore an other saved session.

This is a characteristic of a bug in nVidia OpenGL drivers.
Our developers have just updated to the latest nVidia driver and the
problem is probably solved.

Thus to get rid of that, update your nVidia card or do the following:

- Right click on the colorbar
- Choose 'Edit'
- Click on the 'Undefined color'
- Change the 'Alpha channel' value from 255 to 254.

Cheers,

   Eric Bouanga, MSc.
   Geoscientist

   dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
   Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, the Netherlands
   Mailto eric.bouanga at dgb-group.com
   Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104
   http://www.dgb-group.com