[Users] Loading SEG-Y files with decimal degrees

G. Diephuis gdiephuis at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 1 16:36:17 CET 2008

Gery et al.,

A small suggestion: convert your spherical coordinates into rectangular ones
using a projection/transformation of choice. Www.bluemarblegeo.com gives
commercial software, from www.hydro.nl you can download free software called
PCTrans

Regards & good luck

Gerhard

|  Drs G. Diephuis
|  Geophysical Education & Advice
|  11 Delfland
|  9405 NJ ASSEN
|  The Netherlands
|  fax/tel + 31 (0)592 359038
|  GSM + 31 (0)6 129 629 24
|  Websites www.esplatform.nl
|  and www.epts.org

Moral :

So oft in geologic wars,
The interpreters I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean
And brag about a giant field
Not one of them has really seen!!

Free after John Godfrey Saxe (1816 - 1887)