[OpendTect_Users] Tips & Tricks videos

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at opendtect.org
Wed Apr 7 15:51:31 CEST 2010

Dear OpendTect user,

On the OpendTect website you will find two new tutorial videos aimed at
making your life easier.

In Tips & Tricks Part 1 we talk about pre-loading data and the use of
defaults. Next we show some display tricks (using keyboard strokes: Esc,
S, Arrows, PgUp, PgDwn) and finally we discuss navigating in 3D and in 2D.

Tips & Tricks Part 2 deals with pre-stack viewers and how you can fake
pre-stack gathers to display offset-related data stored in volumes
(useful if you have e.g. near-mid-far stacks). We also show how to grab
better images for a report and what you can do with the Google Earth
link. I hope you will find these videos worthwhile.

Part 1:
http://www.opendtect.org/tutorials/Tips_Tricks_pt_1/Tips_Tricks_pt_1.html
Part 2:
http://www.opendtect.org/tutorials/Tips_Tricks_pt_2/Tips_Tricks_pt_2.html

Best regards,

Paul de Groot.

--
-- Paul de Groot
-- OpendTect Support Team
-- paul.degroot at opendtect.org
-- http://www.opendtect.org
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104