[OpendTect_Users] post-stack processing

rob hardy rob at tonnta-energy.com
Wed May 26 19:19:36 CEST 2010

The processing options directly within OpendTect generally are slightly
limited - just bandpass filtering, gain, FK dip filter, gapped deconvolution
etc... but an option is available to use the Madagascar link to that
opensource processing system (Personally I use seismic unix to do post-stack
processing before loading to OpendTect but Madagascar is an equally
excellent processing system). The structural filters within OpendTect can be
very powerful for noise suppression if you have that option.

Regards

Rob