[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect training information: Houston & Calgary

Friso Brouwer support-americas at dgbes.com
Mon Nov 8 22:15:59 CET 2010

Dear OpendTect User,

This Friday, November 12, we are to provide the last Houston based
"Introduction in OpendTect" training for the year 2010. At this this point
we still have open seats, for more information and to sign-up click
here<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/introduction-training-for-opendtect-in-houston.html>
.

Next week we will organize two days of training in Calgary (Can) in
collaboration with and hosted by our local OpendTect representative
Petro-Explorers (www.petroexplorers.com/).  Also for this training we have
open seats:

   - On Tuesday, November 16 we will run our "Introduction to
OpendTect"<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/introduction-training-for-opendtect-in-houston.html>training.
   - On Wednesday November 17 we will run a Plugin ( Dip-Steering and Neural
   Networks or Dip-Steering and SSIS) training. This training assumes basic
   knowledge of OpendTect and will focus on developing basic skills and
   standard workflow using Plugins. Which two of the three Plugins will be
   taught is to be determined by the participants on a first come, first choice
   basis.

To receive more information on the training in Calgary, including costs,
reply to support-americas at dgbes.com.

Kind regards,

Friso

--