[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect HorizonCube demo movie

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Fri Nov 26 16:24:32 CET 2010

Dear Colleague,

As you may know we are gearing up towards OpendTect release 4.2. A beta
version will be announced shortly. To wet your appetite we have captured
a video in which we demo the HorizonCube, a revolutionary new plugin in
OpendTect. The video can be started from here:

http://www.opendtect.org/tutorials/HorizonCubeDemo .

For more information, please see our paper in the September issue of TLE
on the subject:

http://dgbes.com/images/stories/PDF/TheHorizonCube-TLE-2010.pdf .

Have a nice weekend and best regards,

Paul de Groot.

! Please Note the new website and email address!

-- Paul de Groot
-- President & CEO
-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2
-- 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- paul.degroot at dgbes.com
-- http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104