[OpendTect_Users] delete a linked cube

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Wed Aug 10 09:10:54 CEST 2011

Hi Emmanuel,

This is something you cannot do from the User Interface without actually
deleting the reference cube. The easiest (and safest) way is to delete the
link entry from the ".omf" (= Object Management File) that you can find in
the /Seismics directory. ".omf" files can be edited with a text editor
(WordPad or vi).

Best regards,

Paul.

--
*Paul de Groot
President
On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Emmanuel Causse <emc at statoil.com> wrote:

> **
> Hello OpendTect users,
>
> I have imported a reference cube from a reference survey by
> Survey>Import>Seismics>CBVS>Use in-place. This creates a link to
> the reference cube.
>
> I have now done what I want with this cube and want to remove it from my
> new survey (to tidy up). Anybody knows how I can do that without removing
> the reference cube in the reference survey? I want to keep the reference
> survey intact.
>
> Regards
> Emmanuel Causse

> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
> intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the
> information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
> addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
> this message.
> Thank you

*
*