[OpendTect_Users] GPR - Create 3D cube using 2D lines

paul de beukelaar paul.debeukelaar at solegeo.com
Fri Feb 18 15:34:04 CET 2011

Hi Morgan and all others who want to use Opendtect for (loading and
interpretation of processed) GPR data.

SoleGeo used to acquire and process our own 3D GPR cubes, before doing
the essential 3D and even 4D reflection, diffraction interpretations in
Opendtect.
Data loading and interpretation needed some pre-processing that is
obvious because Opendtect was primarily designed for the use of seismic
traces.

A paper was presented at the *EAGE near surface conference in Utrecht,
September 2004*.
You can find the extended abstract and workflow on :
http://www.solegeo.com/soledir/monitoringGPR3_5_04.pdf
The final resulting paper as published in *First Break June 2005* can be
found at : http://www.solegeo.com/soledir/monitoringGPR.pdf

Bert Bril from DGB was thanked in the abstract in facilitating us the
I/O of GPR data in Opendtect.
In the final paper we acknowledged Paul de Groot from DGB for one of the
interpretation application plugins we further used in Opendtect

If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me,

Paul de Beukelaar

Senior geophysical consultant / explorationist
SoleGeo Sarl. - Reservoir Characterisation - Geoscience Studies
28 rue des Tartres 92500 Rueil-Malmaison France
tel: +33 1 47520598
fax: +33 9 56143500
mobile: +33 606453795 / +31 649808518 / +47 47440530
email:paul.debeukelaar at solegeo.com
website:www.solegeo.com

email:paul.debeukelaar at solegeo.com
website:www.solegeo.com
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination
of the information or copying of this message is prohibited.
If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.