[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect training, 2011, in the Americas

Friso Brouwer support-americas at dgbes.com
Mon Jan 31 17:23:45 CET 2011

Dear OpendTect users,

This email is to update you on the schedule of OpendTect classes provided by
dGB in the Americas in 2011. After a very successful start of our monthly
"Introduction in OpendTect" training last year many users have requested us
to make more advanced training available. To support you better we have
expand our training schedule with additional classes. Most important
additions:

   - We will regularly schedule training for OpendTect Plugins, including
   the new Plugins included in the next release, OpendTect 4.2.
   - We have developed an Advanced Training of experienced users, who want
   to increase their knowledge of OpendTect.
   - We will regularly schedule training for software developers who are
   interested in developing their own OpendTect Plugins.

In addition starting this year we will now offer OpendTect training in
collaboration with our agents and partners in Canada (Calgary), Argentina
(Buenos Aires) and Colombia (Bogota).

For detailed information the training classes, schedule and to sign-up,
please visit our training
webpage<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-in-houston-calgary-buenos-aires.html>
.

We hope to see you this year in one of our classes!

Kind regards,

--
Friso Brouwer
Support Americas