[OpendTect_Users] Time-depth horizon conversion

Mike Stone mstone at act3solutions.com
Fri Jul 1 16:35:59 CEST 2011

You know, an approach I like better is to create a Time-Depth Volume
Attribute.
It's basically the same procedure except you create a reference stack of
time values and do a Avg * Ref/2 instead.

This way you can extract Depth Horizons directly rather then having to
calculate each one. If you have dozens of horizons this can be a real time
saver.

Of course this all assumes you have average velocities right?

Mike Stone
832-768-0884
MStone at ACT3Solutions.com