[OpendTect_Users] fault detection by attributes

Duan, Taizhong (MRO) tduan at marathonoil.com
Thu Jun 2 14:05:31 CEST 2011

Friso,

Thanks for your help. I will try some your ideas. I have another
question. In OD algorithms, how is the steering cube used? as a
constraint? Or something else. In which OD documents, I can find the
detailed explanation? For example, how is the dip steering cube applied
in calculating the similarity?

Regards,

Taizhong