[OpendTect_Users] Announcement: OpendTect Training in Enschede (Oct 3-7, 2011)

Farrukh Qayyum farrukh.qayyum at dgbes.com
Fri Jun 24 11:35:40 CEST 2011

Dear OpendTect user(s),

It is our pleasure to inform you that we have scheduled a 5-days
OpendTect training course in Enschede, The Netherlands. The course will
start on Oct 03, 2011 and will continue till Oct 07, 2011. This training
will cover all aspects of OpendTect and during the last two days, you
will work on the HorizonCube technology [read more
<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/articles-horizoncube.html>] to extract
geology from a public domain dataset. If you are interested to
participate in this training, please subscribe online by clicking the
following link.

http://dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-in-enschede.html

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

--