[OpendTect_Users] Subject LAS file question

Renee Bourque renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Thu May 5 23:53:02 CEST 2011

Dear Daniel,

I think we need a bit more information to assess your problem.

First of all you must have imported a well track (from the "Survey" drop
down menu>Import>wells). If you have a well track imported already, then
when you open the well file manager, you should see the name of your well in
the white box on the left. The white box on the right will list and control
your logs associated with each well. If you do have a well track imported,
then select it in the white box on the left, and then click the import
button on the right side under the "logs" box. If this is not working,
perhaps there is another problem that we should troubleshoot. If this is the
case, then please send an email to support-americas at dgbes.com with the
version of OpendTect you are running, including your computer information
(Windows, Linux, Mac, 32, 64).

Regards,
Renee Bourque

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM, DANIEL BERTRAND <dbert999 at shaw.ca> wrote:

>  I have an LAS file I want to import to do a well tie.
>
> Each time I go to the Well file management (import)... when I click on
> "Import"... nothing happens.
>

> Where should this LAS file be placed so that OpenDTect sees it?
>
> Thanks!

S. Renee Bourque
Geoscientist

dGB Earth Sciences
1 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 935
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Tel: +1 281 240 6910, Fax: +1 281 240 3944
email: renee.bourque at dgbes.com
skype: dgbrenee

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OpendTect/116868268369067>