[OpendTect_Users] SHP gis file import

Kristofer Tingdahl kristofer.tingdahl at dgbes.com
Mon May 30 04:09:38 CEST 2011

Dear John,

This is a project I am running on the sidelines, on my private, spare time.
I am right now moving to Europe, and with all the ins/outs of moving, I
doubt very much will be done over the summer. A realistic release day would
be end of year.

Current status is that there is an import functionality written, and a
simple user interface. Left to do is the testing, making sure everything
works when storing them as polygons in OpendTect. Later, I want to have
additional visualization of the shapes.

Best regards,

Kristofer Tingdahl

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 5:54 AM, John McLean-Hodgson
<johnmcleanh at gmail.com>wrote:

> Can you please tell me what the status of shp culture gis file import
> programming is? what Opendtect version may it be available in.
>
> Regards,
>
> John
>
> John McLean-Hodgson
> McLean Petroleum Consultants