[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect & CMG software

Alan Cherry cherry_alan at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 15:50:35 CEST 2011

Julio,

You can export your seismic cube (or a portion of it) using the ascii export feature, it then could be imported as a model (sugar cube) into a simulator. I have done this using EXCEL VBA, and imported into SGEMS and Eclipse, just to see if it could be done.  I'm not sure what I would do with it however.

Alan Cherry