[OpendTect_Users] multi-machine processing is available on Windows

Ranojay Sen ranojay.sen at dgbes.com
Fri Nov 4 05:40:28 CET 2011

Dear All,

     As we have released OpendTect 4.2 for quite some time now, I just
wanted to let you all know that multi-machine processing is now
available for Windows version as well. This feature was omitted in the
earlier version of OpendTect for couple of technical issues on Windows,
but now it is back. If you are working on Windows and need to make very
large steering cubes or attribute volumes, this tool can become useful.
For more information you can look at the user documentation that comes
with the package.

     As always, any questions and comments are welcome.

Regards
Ranojay

--
Ranojay Sen