[OpendTect_Users] Scaling multiple angle-stack volumes

Tom Kearney Tom.Kearney at salamander-energy.com
Mon Nov 21 04:46:44 CET 2011

All,

I am trying to use Opendtect to analyze angle stack volumes for AVO effects. However, before I start, I am conscious of the need to match the frequency and amplitude spectra of the volumes. I notice a consistent amplitude difference between my near-angle volume and far-angle volume, which is nearly always of lower amplitude, irrespective of any AVO effect. Is there a workflow whereby I can scale the volumes to be consistent? Ideally I would like to create an amplitude spectrum of all the traces in a particular inline-xline-TWT range, but cannot find a way to do this.

Thanks,

Tom Kearney.