[OpendTect_Users] Problem when importing data

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:11:00 CEST 2012

Hello Anders,

I see... uhmmm I know that you can import the ascii files individually in OD, but put them directly as attribute? after importing the files you can derive the attributes using the 2D/3D attribute console (is that the name??), anyway, you just calculate the attribute you want and then loaded them as you load the seismic attribute, I think this is the normal way.

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.