[OpendTect_Users] Problem when importing data

Anders Harrysson anders.harrysson at fem4fun.com
Thu Aug 16 15:49:10 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.
I have done the things you describe below. Imported the seismic data and
used the simple file format (under Survey->import->seismics) to import
result from the ascii files.
This work and I can look at the results. However, what would be
preferred would be to have the imported results as attributes to the
original seismic. To try to clarify a bit more I have attached a picture
showing the seismic line "RAW-STK-XXXXX026" and the results "Result1"
and "Result2", i.e. "Result1" and "Result2" are attributes to
"RAW-STK-XXXXX026".

Regards,
Anders