[OpendTect_Users] Announcement: OpendTect Training in the USA

Friso Brouwer friso.brouwer at dgbes.com
Wed Aug 29 00:42:19 CEST 2012

Dear (new) OpendTect users:

We have planned the next series of the "Introduction in OpendTect" training
from USA locations.

This introduction training covers all basic interaction and the selected
seismic interpretation workflows in OpendTect. As OpendTect has grown a lot
the last years, so it is now impossible to cover all important
functionality in an one day program. So the training -still one day- has
the following (new) structure. In the morning a fixed program will be
followed focusing on familiarization, basic interaction and basic tools. In
the afternoon the participants will be be requested to select a couple of
subjects of their interest and the training will be build around these
requests. This manner we can provide a highly customized training that
meets your priorities.

Every training is given by one of the experienced dGB scientists of the
Houston staff who work everyday with OpendTect. On request, the
trainingcan  be extended with additional days of Plugin
training. Note, Plugin training can also be given as stand-alone training
(contact us).

The next training is planned for September 14 and still has open seats
(this will be just after the HGS Africa conference if you are traveling
to). Additional training in Houston will be given on October 9 and December
11. To make attendance easier for users living and working away from
Houston, we have also planned a training in Las Vegas timed with the SEG
conference there.

Click more information on the training program and how to
sign-up.<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-in-houston-calgary-buenos-aires.html>
(go to the "Introduction in OpendTect" header).

On behave of my colleagues at dGB and myself I hope to see you soon at one
of our training days.

--
Friso Brouwer
COO-Americas