[OpendTect_Users] Problem when importing data

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Thu Aug 30 14:24:02 CEST 2012

Dear Nneli,

I do not quite understand the jpeg part of the question but here are
possible answers:

   1. Can I import GPR data?
      1. Answer: yes if your data is in one of the following formats:
      SEG-Y, DTZ, or ASCII. Answer no: if your GPR data is in Jpeg format.
   2. Can I map (2D) horizons on imported GPR data?
      1. Answer: yes you can map horizons, faults, pick sets (points and
      polygons).
   3. Can I create 3D horizon grids from mapped 2D horizons?
      1. Answer: yes you can. Use "Derive 3D Horizon" from the tree entry.
      We support inverse distance, triangulation, and extension. If you have
      installed GMT you can also interpolate using Continuous Curvature and
      Nearest Neighbour algorithms.

I hope this helps. Best regards,

Paul.

--