[OpendTect_Users] 2D interpretation template

Julien Moreau julien.moreau at geo.ku.dk
Wed Dec 12 07:50:55 CET 2012

Dear Matt,

If your lines are in the same lineset then you can set a uniform template interactively. Just right click on the lineset and you will find edit color. Automatic loading of your data can be performed with the session manager.

Regards,

Julien

Julien Moreau, PhD
Assistant Professor, Applied Geophysics
Department of Geography and Geology, University of Copenhagen,
Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 København, Denmark