[OpendTect_Users] Synthetic Package Observations

Mike Szczepaniak szczepmk123 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:01:14 CET 2012

Hello, I recently had a brief turn with the synthetic tool and have
just viewed the webinar. If I am not mistaken, it does not appear
possible to display the drift curve on the fly while one is
interactively applying stretch/squeeze. Such information is really
important as is also the smoothing/interpolating of the drift, so the
artifacts are not induced. The data must be created internally , so I
imagine it is available to display. Any ideas?

Mike Szczepaniak