[OpendTect_Users] Neural networks on 2D line

claudia velez cristy33 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:17:10 CEST 2012

Hi Gerome,

I don't think it is because you are running the NN in 2D.  I have used NN
in 2D lines using OD previous versions.  I don't recall if I ever got that
message, but you could check that your attributes were extracted from the
same 2D lines that you used to create the picksets.  Also make sure that
the set of attributes that you have active are the ones you want to use
(when you open the screen to select the attributes for NN they will in the
list without brackets).  This is all what I can think of.  Hope it helps,

Claudia.